United States George Clooney lost his fucking mind

Merlin

Vault Dweller
Vault Overseer
Writer
Reaction score
IMG_5671.jpeg

I’m NOT for Russia or Ukraine, both sides have lost people for the bs leaders that run both countries, even though I favor Russia slightly more, Putin didn’t need to escalate anything. And that other pos should have been hung long time ago for his communist style regime. That being said, both countries should be able to enjoy freedom of speech even though that is never the case. But when some Hollywood pedophile fuck face satanic worshipping actor tries to play politics because he’s supporting the leftist agenda, that asshole should be arrested and put in prison for interfering with international laws, conspiracy to commit aggravation, deportation & unlawful arrest. After being in prison he should never get parole. Take his money and give it to Russian citizens who have nothing because Putin doesn’t care about them either.

Hollywood actors need to be investigated and put in prison. I would NEVER support a pos like him ever again. What a fucking asshole. Hope he chokes on a dick and that’s the last we need to hear of him. He’s going to hell anyways.

Just to piss off the left: I ❤️ Russia! Fuck Ukraine!
Russian Pout GIF by Sporza

Full article here:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom